We are Open and Treating Patients
Update on COVID-19 (coronavirus) for Our Patients
We are prepared and taking the appropriate measures as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for the protection and safety of our patients and staff.
- If you’ve traveled overseas, you must stay home for 14 days after returning from travel, monitor your health, and practice social distancing.
- Anyone that is sick with a fever, cough, or has trouble breathing should call their primary care physician before coming into our clinic.
We offer Telehealth
Telehealth uses electronic communication to remotely provide health care information and services. We offer this to our patients. There is a combination of clinical, technical, and financial considerations that determine if telehealth is right for you.
If you are interested in Telehealth, the best thing to do is to call our clinic and we can determine if it is a fit for you.
- Scheduled like a normal visit
- One-on-one visit with your physical therapist
- Saves you time (no travel time)
- Saves you money (no travel costs)
- Minimize your risk
Call Us for more informationClick Here For Telehealth Info
Welcome to Feehley Physical Therapy in Parkville, MD
Our website is designed to provide you information about our practice, services, location, and more. Please take a few minutes to browse our site and feel free to share this information with others.
We have one mission here at Feehley Physical Therapy: To create a pleasant, healing environment where our patients will receive truly outstanding care and enjoy their rehabilitation experience.
You have a right to choose! Physician referrals are no longer needed for physical therapy. YOU have a right to choose where and when you go to physical therapy.
- Exceed the expectations of our patients and our referring physicians.
- Provide the highest quality of rehabilitation for our patients
- Maximize patient recovery in the least amount of time utilizing clinically proven methods
- Educate our therapists with evidence based rehabilitation techniques and training
- Strive for excellence and happiness in our employees
- Promote health and fitness in the communities we serve