Work in a beautiful, sunny, newly remodeled facility. Excellent case mix of orthopedic, spine and vestibular patients. Work with a supportive team that feels like a family.
Feehley Physical Therapy is a therapist owned private practice seeking the right candidates to join our team.
- Motivated therapist interested in advancing clinically and professionally
- Fun, team player with varied interests
- Desire to advance current programs or develop new ones
- Excellent opportunity for a therapist interested in progressing to Board Certification in Orthopedics or Sports
- Advanced training in Spine and Vestibular rehabilitation offered
- Generous continuing education allowance
- Competitive salary, 401K, profit sharing, bonuses
- Potential for exceptional growth
- Family friendly organization
- Fun staff and a Great work environment!
- Evaluates and develops treatment plans according to physician referral and physical therapy practice act
- Completes all patient clinical documentation in a timely manner
- Effective communication with team members, and other health care providers
- Assists with marketing and community relations
Full time and part time positions available.
- Maryland licensed MPT, or DPT
- Advanced training or clinical skills a plus
- Orthopedic experience a plus
- New Grads may apply