Due to COVID-19 situation, Feehley Physical Therapy is offering Video-based Physical Therapy. We are also considering In-Home Physical Therapy options for patients based on urgency and severity of the condition.
In this free 15-minute video phone call, you’ll get to know:
- The most likely cause of your pain.
- What successful treatment looks like.
- How you can get back to normal naturally...without unnecessary medications, injections, or surgery.
See Results With Video Physical Therapy!
Get Ongoing Feedback
Get Personalized Care
FAQ for Telehealth
Call 410-882-9999 to Book a Free 15 minute Phone/Video Call Consult with our Physical Therapist or click on this link : Request an Appointment
- Social distancing due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- No hassle scheduling
- If unable to drive or get a ride
- Get treated from the convenience of your home
- Hours of the clinic or provider does not matches to your work/life schedule
- Use of advanced technology to offer a solution without waiting and preventing things from getting worse
- Better access to health care
- Live Video Call with a Registered Physical Therapist who will assess your condition.
- A customized treatment plan is created for you after the assessment by your PT, who will then monitor you in real-time while you are performing your treatment.
- Easy and convenient booking (typically able to see within 24 hours of booking the appointment)
A TeleRehab First Initial No-Obligation consultation will be approximately 15 minutes where we find out if this is the right platform for you.
Initial Assessment is 45 minutes
All subsequent re-assessment and treatment sessions are 30 minutes. It is recommended that you log in 5 minutes prior to your session and submit your paperwork ahead of time.
- Free 15-minute Discovery Visit Consultation
- Initial Assessment Session 45 minutes : $90
- ReAssessment and Subsequent treatment sessions : $70
Virtual Physical Therapy is covered by most health care plans. Typically health plans cover all or a portion of the cost for such service. We can find that info for you if you wish by checking with your insurance company.
- (Call our clinic on 410-882-9999 to find out about your insurance provider’s policy)
No, a doctor’s referral is not necessary to see a Physical Therapist. However, a small number of health insurance providers may ask you for a doctor’s referral to get reimbursed. Please inquire with your health insurance provider to be sure. If you are unsure, our admin team can find that info for you if you wish to confirm.
To optimize your time with me, I recommend that you download and submit the completed intake forms prior to your appointment. You will receive an email detailing the same.
If you are not sure if we can help you, please click the button below and complete the request form below so our Physical Therapist can meet you for the Free 15-minute Discovery visit where we can go over:
- The exact suspected cause of your pain.
- What successful treatment looks like.
- If you can get back to normal naturally...without unnecessary medications, injections or surgery.
- Take a complete history to provide an accurate diagnosis
- Examine range of motion and movements
- Perform a functional movement examination
- Evaluate strength
- Prescribe exercises and stretches – with supporting photos/videos
- Correct exercise form and provide cues to perform them more effectively
- Provide and refine self joint mobilization techniques (self-hands on therapy)
- Provide and refine self directed soft tissue treatment techniques
- Provide a full rehab plan to follow in your own environment
- Educate patients on their injury or condition
- Help train another person to assist you with exercises or stretches
Set your device up so that you can do a face-to-face interview and you can move away to show your full body. Change into loose fitting clothing (like you would wear to a gym) so that you can move freely. It is recommended that you log on 5 minutes prior to your session and submit your paperwork ahead of time.
If you have any questions prior to your appointment, give us a call, we are more than happy to help.